Zebulher replied

293 weeks ago

Revenge In Hindi Download Free In Torrent > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

The story sees three wealthy, middle-aged CEOs - all married family men - get together for their annual hunting game in a desert canyon. It's a way for them to let off steam and affirm their manhood with guns. But this time, one of them has come along with his young mistress, who quickly arouses the interest of the two others. Things get out of hand and she is left for dead in the middle of this arid hell. However, the young woman is very much alive, and the hunting game turns into a ruthless manhunt.
Never take your mistress on an annual guys' getaway, especially one devoted to hunting - a violent lesson for three wealthy married men.
Even if it is meant to be satire, it isn't worth watching…
I had expect this to be a cool revenge thriller, and it was, but then it veered into territory that was completely ridiculous. I am very much willing to suspend disbelief for a film, but this one went too far even for me. Yes, in an action movie people end up doing things that are probably not possible, but there were too many moments in this film where the female lead and male leads were completely superhuman. For a film that was grounded in reality, these things just pulled me right out of the film. The action is good, the scenery and cinematography are amazing, and the special effects are fantastic though, so I didn&#39;t completely dislike the film and I still think it&#39;s worth a watch.<br/><br/>A few of my issues (possible spoilers ahead):<br/><br/>The female lead finally removes the tree branch from her abdomen, and she cauterizes the wound from the front, but the entrance wound on her back is completely ignored. <br/><br/>When the cauterizes the wound, the image from the beer can she uses is transferred to her body, with the writing &quot;raised&quot; on her skin. This is not possible.<br/><br/>During the final &quot;battle&quot;, the male lead loses more blood than the human body contains, yet he is still able to chase her around the house without getting dizzy or passing out.<br/><br/>Again, for a movie that is supposed to take place in the &quot;real&quot; world, I found these things to be completely ridiculous.
The film works best if you approach it as a fantasy, with Jen as a near-supernatural angel of vengeance; otherwise, it’s easy to get hung up on the inconsistencies as the action grows increasingly over-the-top.

7cb1d79195
Shuttle 77 movie free download in hindiDownload hindi movie InfiltratedNaruto Shipp den: The Lost Tower malayalam movie downloadLas puertas del para so downloadWhat Could Possibly Happen If Nathan Finds Out That Katerina and Daniel Are Already Married full movie in hindi free download mp4The Hartbreak Kid 720p moviesResurgence telugu full movie downloadRed Dawn in tamil pdf downloadWedding Blues dubbed hindi movie free download torrentInterpol full movie in hindi free download
Please log in to post a reply.